Problem: Simultaneous voice and data wasn’t a problem on my S4, but since I picked up my S6 Edge yesterday whenever a call comes my phone tells me that data is no longer available.
- Verify the “Advanced Calling 1.0” DH Voice feature is enabled on your line.
- you can do this yourself through the My Verizon Mobile app on the phone
- OR you can call *611 and have them put it on
- Verify the feature is enabled on the device
- Settings > Advanced Calling > Activate Advanced Calling (Screen shots below)
- Power cycle your phone
Note: It took a couple of power cycles and probably about 5-10 minutes for the setting to actually take and start working