Problem: Simultaneous voice and data wasn’t a problem on my S4, but since I picked up my S6 Edge yesterday whenever a call comes my phone tells me that data is no longer available.
- Verify the “Advanced Calling 1.0” DH Voice feature is enabled on your line.
- you can do this yourself through the My Verizon Mobile app on the phone
- OR you can call *611 and have them put it on
- Verify the feature is enabled on the device
- Settings > Advanced Calling > Activate Advanced Calling (Screen shots below)
- Power cycle your phone
Note: It took a couple of power cycles and probably about 5-10 minutes for the setting to actually take and start working
Just found this company that offers very cheap servers w/ lots of RAM or disk. To top it all off they even provide free off-loading of mySQL..
More to come, but in the mean time check them out: Click here (VPSDime)
Who doesn’t want to know how their applications are performing? Here’s a quick way to start collecting data and analyzing it.
- Sign-up for a free New Relic account
- Download your New Relic java agent zip file to your server and extract. I placed mine in the “D:\Program Files” folder.
- Edit “D:\Program Files\newrelic\newrelic.yml”
- update the “license_key” and “app_name” variables
- note: the license_key is surrounded in ticks ” and app_name is not.
- Configure the java agent to start when the service starts
- start > run > regedit.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Apache Software Foundation\Procrun 2.0\[App ID]\Parameters\Java
- edit “Options” by adding “-javaagent:D:\Program Files\newrelic\newrelic.jar” to the bottom
- Restart your application service
If your app doesn’t show up in the console check your logs! (D:\Program Files\newrelic\logs\newrelic_agent.log)